This gorgeous hand dyed Wrapsody Scarf is sure to put a chic exclamation point on any outfit. They have an amazing soft, luxe and elegant drape.
- How to use: Hanging long around neck. Wrapped loosely around neck. As a headband or turban in hair. As a sash around the waist.
- When to use: This scarf can literally create an outfit. Use with solid coordinates.
- Special details: Dyed with an ancient technique called Tree Barking. Colors are vivid and permanent.
Wrapsody Scarf Earth Revival
- Size guide: 68" long x 26" wide
- Fabrication: High quality rayon
- Washing Instructions: Hand or machine wash cool water. Air dry.
- Created by artisans in Bali, Indonesia.